Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Crafty Pinner: Chunky Fish Net Baby Blanket

Hey Flykids!
Today I bring you a pattern made up by me (kind of..)
I saw this blanket on pinterest but it was a blanket to buy not a pattern so I found a crochet stitch and altered it, THEN I got to work making this blanket. This is probably the fastest blanket I have ever made (and I make alot) This is not as much a blanket to keep the baby warm as much as it is for pictures.

I am using a size K boye hook. It is just a normal yarn - not thick, not especially soft, etc.
I did a chain the width I want the blanket to be. The stitch used is what I call the Semi-V stitch its based on the V -stitch but different (haha..)

Intro To Fish Net Baby Blanket
 
Chain and First Row
 
The Semi V Stitch 2nd Row and rest of Blanket
 
How to do the Chain Stitch
 
How to make a Slip Knot
 
How to do the Double Crochet Stitch
 
 
How to finish, and weave in ends
 
The first three videos are mine and the rest come from various youtubers.  
 
Happy Crocheting!
Crafty Pinner
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!