Thursday, November 1, 2012

Gratefulness

          Showing thanks and gratefulness. I made this little booklet to use for November and December to wrtie just one thing a day that I am grateful for. Listing just one thing to night was hard. Not because I couldnt think of one but because there are so many. I never really thought about it before until I made this booklet and sat down to write a little something tonight. I challenge you to write down in a notebook, something you are grateful for every day. If you miss a day - no big deal. This is something I really look forward to. I dont know how fortunate I am. I have a roof over my head, family, friends, food. health, electric, and so many other things. My life is a huge blessing. The fact that I am alive is a miracle. Not because I am anything special but because there areso many people that are less forunate than me. Why not me? Something else that got me thinking is that a friend of a friends daughter just passed away. We are so fortunate to have this breath - you are lucky to be able to take this next breath , to live this next hour.









                     Lets think about this as we go through our days.
When you feel ungrateful and grumpy - you can go to that notebook and see all that you have to be thankful for.
                                                XOXO
                                                      Jess

2 comments:

  1. I'm so humbled that you decided to create your own Gratitude Journal using mine as inspiration. May you enjoy looking over your days of thankfulness as much as I do mine.

    Monika
    http://www.iloveitallwithmonikawright.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, Thanks! I am sure I will. (:
      Thank you for sharing yours so I could create my own!
      Jess

      Delete

Thanks for your comment!