Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Purly Lamb Hat Pattern

Hello!
Crocheting today! Used hook G and soft white yarn. Also used a normal purple yarn for the flower.

Hat pattern : http://www.purllamb.com/2012/05/puffy-preemie-hat-pattern.html
I did a few more rows of the puff to make it longer because I was making it for a 0-3 month baby so I needed it slightly bigger. My project always turns out a little larger than expected because I am a loose crocheter. If you are a tight crocheter you may want to use a size I hook to make the hat larger.

Flower Pattern:

Round 1. Ch. 4 , slip stitch to join

Flower Petals: *Chain 4 slip stitch in round slipstich in round again. Repeat 4 times

There you have it!

Photos:
Edge Stitching

Hat and Flower


Puff Stitch

Puff Stitch Hat

Flower
 
Cute, right!?
More modeling to be done later when my niece it born!
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!