Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Welcome!

Hey flykids!
Just a quick note that I am not payed to write this stuff and the ideas are from flylady.net. If you are new to flylady (she is awesome by the way!) she has a website: http://flylady.net but she doesnt have alot for kids so I will write this blog for some more things for you flykids to use.

Some Acronyms: (A.K.A the shorter version of a word)
DB = Dear Brother
DS = Dear Sister (or dear son)
BBR = Before Bed Routine (I will make a post on this)
MR = Morning Routine
DM = Dear Mom
DD = Dear Dad (or dear daughter)
CJ = Control Journal
LOL = Laugh out loud
JK = Just kidding
AKA = Also Known As


Wait! I didnt introduce myself! I am Jess! I am 13 years old and I am homeschooled/cyber school. Meaning I do my school work online. I am in 8th grade in all my subjects but Math. ( I am in advanced math.) I play the piano and plan on learning to play violin this summer. I have a unicyle (cool, huh?) except I cant ride it yet... LOL

                 I cant wait to share my CJ and routines. If you have any ideas on what you would like to see on my blog email me or leave a comment on this post!

            Flykid,
                   Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!