Saturday, June 9, 2012

Fathers Day

Hey Flykids!

Today I was making cards for fathers day! Here are the instructions to make these cards: http://www.littlefamilyfun.com/2012/06/easy-fathers-day-card.html

Here is my version:
The Front for my dad

The back of both said this

Front for my Poppop

 The hardest part of these is cutting out the tie. I just couldnt get it to look right. Other than that, though, it was simple!

On the inside of my Poppops Card I glued a photo of my 2 sisters and I.

I then covered it with contact paper so if something is spilled on the card the photo wont be ruined.

THEN, because the card kept slipping, I hot glued the bottom. (not together just each side of the card on the bottom)

This is how it kept slipping: (YES I know horrible drawing..)



Hope Your Day is GREAT!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!