I for one am not a fan of sushi.. never tasted it but raw? Just not my type of food haha. This is completely different. Here it is:
2 pieces of bread
Serving Size : 1
1. Take one piece of bread using a butter knife put peanut butter on the piece of bread.
2. Then proceed to put jelly on the same piece of bread.
3. Repeat steps above for the other piece of bread.
4. Roll up each piece of bread like you are making a scroll out of paper.
5. Ask your parent or guardian to cut the rolls in small pieces about 1 inch thick.
There you go :) Peanut Butter Jelly Sushi.
Just a fun little twist on the traditional pb and j sandwich!
Lots of Love,