Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Updated Control Journal - ME - and a Teaser

Whats up Flykids?
Its been busy here- we had VBS all last week and this week and since sunday my aunt and uncle have been at our house. They left today. But! On Monday I had the chance to declutter my : desk drawers , one extra drawer, and under the bed. I found lotsss of stuff to put in my CJ ! :)Here is an updated tour of my Control Journal.
My Control journal is filled to the brim! I can barely zip it!

Front Pocket



                                            Pocket on the inside of that pocket.
Holds my highlighters, pen, and sharpie I use in my Planner
Room for pens and pencils business card and wallet photo 


Another pocket! and my fingers... haha


When I first open it up. My name was written to the left by my friend and cousin :) She has awesome handwriting!

Yet ANOTHER Pocket!

Folders Left to Right: Planner, Dream Book, Lists and anything else, Cookbook.
Then Some Stickers.


Inside the one pocket : Sticky notes that I cut to use as tags and such.

Next pocket has my electronics. My MP3 I LOVE because Music gets me moving.

Next is the NO WHINING sign which I have doodled all over.

 
Then comes the flylady logo and page that says "My Control Journal" 

Body Clutter Investigator I dont use it to track weight loss but rather my sleep schedule and how much water and food I am eating aka wether I am eating healthfully. (5 or so copies of this page in my CJ)

Before Bed Routine

Morning Routine

When I get a chance routine

Daily Reminders and once again my fingers.

Weekly Room Blessing

Bedroom Detailed Cleaning

A Menu Mailer from saving dinner

Graph paper to doodle or write notes on (or solve algebra problems!)

Photos I have taken and photos of my nephews


Some testimonials to Flylady

Crisis Cleaning 101

Zones

Chore Sheet.. This is before my routines.. Not sure why the photo is down here.. oops!
( I have 5 copies or so of this in there)


P90X Workout sheets

And this is me... Upside down so my eyes look huge but its still me I figured its time you all see what I look like :)
                                                 
AND a little thing I made (This was my first one and I was hurrying because I was excited so it isn't P*****T but you get the jist of it. (I will do a tutorial on this fabric scrapbook on the wall soon!)

                                                   Photos are blurred for privacy reasons.

                   FAR from the dreaded P word but so simple and very personalized and decorative.

                                   Tutorial will come soon! I promise!
                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!