Crafty Pinner here. Today we are going to make English Muffin Pizza's.
You will need:
Tin foil (No mess in oven or toaster oven when you use)
Cheese (mozzarella is best)
Pepperoni (or any other desired toppings)
A Paper Plate
1) Lay a square of aluminum foil in oven or toaster oven.
2) Preheat oven or toaster oven to 350°F.
3) Split English Muffins (may have to defrost if frozen).
4) Spread desired amount of pizza sauce on muffins.
5) Sprinkle cheese over sauce.
6) Put muffins in oven or toaster oven and bake for 3 minutes.(Or put it in the microwave for one minute and skip to step 10)
7) Take out 'pizza' (HOT!) and put your toppings on, if you want, add some more cheese. (Keep oven door closed.)
8) Return to the oven or toaster oven and bake for another 4 minutes.
9) Remove 'pizza' from oven and let cool for at least 1 minute.
10) Enjoy!! (Don't forget to turn off the oven or toaster oven and clean up!)
Note: If you put ut in the microwave the english muffin wont get crispy it will stay soft. Also if you use the toaster oven or oven ask for permission from your parents before starting or ask for help.
Enjoy your "pizza"!