Tuesday, September 4, 2012

First Day of School UPDATED

Hey Flykids!
Today was my first day back to school. It went well - It is 1:01 pm and I have all my work finish. There was alot of information to take in and many many videos to watch for orientation - but now the first day is over and it  for the most part is usually easier from here on out.

 I will share more later for now I am going to go have lunch and maybe take a nap (yes I still take naps on occasion)

Update:
We just had a downpour! I got a couple pictures but speaking of rain yesterday it was raining too and we went on a walk down to our creek. Got some really good pictures down there (at least I think I did... I didnt really look closely at them.)

My favorite photo out of the ones I took

Some of my work - what my "planner" looks like right now.

 



                                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!