Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Crafty Pinner: From Junk Drawers to Craft Drawers

Hey Flykids!
I would normally leave the organization part of this whole blog to Flykid Jess (AKA the other side of my brain because my brain is made up of crafts and organization) , but because it had to do with organizing craft supplies I though I would share this.


]
Buttons in a container my earrings came in.

Supplies stacked.

BEFORE

BEFORE

DURING

DURING

After - I know it still looks messy but I really don't know what to do with it.
This is all MY crafting stuff.

After - We have enough craft sticks to supply an entire elementary school Haha
Some Miscellaneous items and folders.

                                                                    Happy Organizing!
                                                                           Crafty Pinner

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!