Tuesday, August 21, 2012

School Year Update

Hey Flykids!

Here is how back to school season is going for me:

Got my laptop from the school, broke it (Yes I broke it- it was an accident and I feel really ridiculous.)

They replaced it (Yahoo!!) I got it today :)

Went on a little vacation to the lake.

Thats about it - I am hoping to do some back to school shopping soon but our school changed completely so we really dont know what we'll need or whats going on (I really do not like this because I like to be in control and know what is going on but I dont so it makes me feel a little insecure and kind of scared about this school year. Especially since this is my first year in High School)

                   How is it going for you?
                                     XOXO
                                              Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!