2 weeks before school starts:
- Start going to bed 5 minutes earlier every night until you reach your school bedtime.
- Start getting up and dressed 5 minutes earlier every morning
Tips and Tricks from the Flychat:
- Go Back to School Shopping in August (or the month before school starts rather than the week before)
- Prep before hand 2 weeks worth of outfits down to your accessories.
- Make a special spot for school items and make sure they get there. This way you wont have to search for everything.
- Get into a routine of going to bed on time, setting your alarm, and waking up and getting dressed. When you do this it will become a habit and when school starts you will be all ready and wont be tired.
- Use a planner or agenda! (Once school starts I will do a show and tell of my planner! ( I am using a plain old notebook!)
- If possible try to have your own drawer for your school supplies.
- Buy a few extras of essential items such as notebooks, notebook paper, pencils, folders, and erasers.
- If you have girls (or are a girl) make sure to have lots of hairbrushes around and put 1 on your launchpad so you wont have to search!
Other Tips and Tricks :
Multiplication songs and tricks:
Parent Communication Tips:
Back to school shopping saving tips:
Healthy back to school tips:
Thank you flylady chatters for your tips and tricks!
f you have any tips or tricks for back to school I would love to hear about them:
my email is email@example.com