Monday, August 27, 2012

Inspirational Quotes

Hey Flykids!
I know alot off kids are headed back off to school today so I thought I would post some inspirational quotes and some of my favorite quotes.













 

                                   I dont start school today but for those that do I wish you all the best!
                                 Remember - Why fit in when you were born to stand out? -- Dr. Seuss
  Be yourself because your true friends are the ones that like you for you not the ones that want you to change.
                                                Have a GREAT first day of school!
                                                                      XOXO
                                                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!