Sunday, August 26, 2012

My Onenote Control Journal

Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening :D
Here is a tour of what my digital control journal looks like.

 

 


Quotes make me happy (for the most part) I dont know why but they inspire me - thats why I have some on each page:)
My favorite though is Today you are you that is truer than true there is no one alive that is youer than you. There is just something about that quotes that makes me smile (Dr.Seuss Magic I guess ;) ) Here you have it a checklist with my Morning Routine and quotes.
     My During School routine isnt so much a routine as much as reminders. Then I have quotes. My second favorite quote would have to be "She turned her CANTS into CANS and her DREAMS into PLANS " Ahh I am just in love with quotes at the moment. :D

   I have yet to do my Before Bed Routine but I will update this post in a little while when I do that.

                                               ~Flykid Jess~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!